aBout GaL! ( MUST READ)!!
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
When a Gal is quiet
and is alone,
She's is thinking how good you're, Miss
you!!!
When a Gal is lying on her bed,
She is thinking deeply why she loves you.
When a Gal looks at you in your eyes,
She wants to tell you how much she loves
you and
how important you're.
When a Gal answers "I'm Fine" after
awhile,
She is not and feels hurts.
When a Gal hugs you while sleeping,
She is wishing that you belong to her
forever.
When a Gal calls you everyday,
She Miss You and wants your attention.
When a Gal miss calls you, she misses
you and wants to see you.
When a Gal wants to see you everyday,
She cares for you and want to know how
are you today.
When a Gal sms's u everyday,
She wants you to know she is fine.
When a Gal says I love you,
SHe really means it.
When a Gal says "I Miss You",
She wants to see you immeditely.
posted by ::. aRe-FiFth .:: @ 11/23/2005 03:04:00 AM,